If one of your friends is expecting and you are thinking about a gift for the baby and mum, this article was written for you. Shopping has changed, thanks to the pandemic, and rather than spending the day at the shopping mall, the best way to shop is online. Here are some novel baby gift ideas that can be found with the online supplier.
- Personalised Height Chart – This superb gift will be used as the child grows, and with their own name printed, it will become part of their life. There are several designs and when you make the purchase, you type in the text for name and perhaps even a message, and that’s all you need to do. A secure online payment sees the item shipped to you or the new mum’s address, whichever you prefer.
- Felt Mobiles – Most people will buy essentials like wipes, soaps and shampoos, so mum will be delighted with a lovely felt mobile to hang above baby’s cot and keep him amused as he drifts off to sleep. If you would like to browse a selection of great baby gifts, click here.
- Dummy Sets – Of course, mum would need to introduce junior to the dummy, and the online supplier has a great choice, with safe and hygienic dummies that are sold in sets.
- Swaddle & Hat Sets – Mum will really appreciate a swaddle set, with a matching hat to keep baby’s head warm, and colours like blue, pink, white and orange, you have quite a choice. Great for the autumn and spring, when you take baby out, you want to be sure he or she is warm and snug and the swaddle is perfect for this. If you are concerned about the future, here are a few ways to stay positive in an uncertain environment, which is recommended reading for all.
- Teethers – Essential when those first milk teeth begin to erupt, and many parents overlook this, so make sure mum is covered with a few teethers. You could even combine a gift set to include dummies and teethers, along with some bath-time stuff, which is always welcome, and many online stores allow for personalisation, so you can have baby’s name incorporated into the gift.
- Travel Set – Of course, there will be times when mum and baby venture out of the home, and with a comprehensive travel bag full of wipes, creams, diapers and milk and water bottles, mum is always prepared. There are several designs, with either a carry bag or a backpack type, which some mums prefer, and with special pockets, she will be well-equipped when out and about with baby. Prior to taking baby outside, new mums should check for Covid-19 updates from the Australian government, just to be on the safe side.
It is always an exciting time when we welcome a new life into this world, and is you search online, you will find an established baby gift store who has all the solutions.